In preparatory stage of every project – preparation of particular levels of project documentation (documentation for legal process – DÚR, documentation for construction realization - DPS, documentation for construction permit – DSP, documentation for selection of supplier - DZS) it is necessary to take the particular environment into account. Knowledge of environment factors is especially important for right selection of the technologies itself, electricity installations and for providing general safety conditions for particular operation lines, technologies or its parts, or their connections to normative and legislative requirements.
- Defining of external effects according to particular norms (ČSN 33 2000-1 ed. 2, ČSN 33 2000-5-51 ed. 3, ČSN 33 2000-4-41 ed. 2/Z1 and other connected norms)
- Defining particular requirements on electricity installation in connection to the environment defined
- Risk analysis experts taking part in professional committees during designing, processing and protocol approvals on defining of external effects
- Processing and keeping protocols on defining of external effects
- Supportive measuring to check individual parameters of environment
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.